36V 450W Hub Motor Electric Hybird Mountain Bike w/ 36V 10Ah NiMH Battery Pack and 1 Smart Charger
Item Number: 87
Manufacturer Part No: 1000011
36 VOLT 21-SPEED HYBRID 24" ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BICYCLE WITH 36V 10AH NIMH BATTERY AND CHARGER
Front Wheel Drive is EASY to Operate - installed Front Powered Wheel, Handlebar Throttle, Rear Rack with Battery Pack and Controller - ready to GO!
20 MPH and up to 20 MILES in a single Charge!
A great 24" ANZA Bike with alumina rams from Dynacraft - all built up!
Battery & Charger:
- Net Weight: 49lbs
- Rated Current: 4.5A
- Size 64"x 20"x 41.3"
- Maximum Speed: 25 MPH
- Distance between rear and front wheel: 40.2"
- Rated Speed of Revolution 195r/min
- Range: 45 miles!
- Climbing Ability >=5
- Current Limitation <=12AÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â¡ÃƒÆ’€1A
- Battery Capacity: 10Ah
- Nominal Voltage: 36V
- Easily plugs into standard wall plug for charging (AC adaptor included)
- Charge time: 4-5 hours
- Noise < 60 dB (A) (very quiet)
- Rated Power: 400-450W
- 36V 10Ah NiMH Battery Pack special for Electric Bike, Scooter, walking robot.
- Consist of 3 packs of 12V 10Ah NiMH battery modules with three standard male Tamiya connectors for discharging outlet, and three mini tamiya connectors for charging inlets.
- Three connector adaptors from standard tamiya to mini tamiya connector are included to allow you to connect charging terminal to charger.
- For discharging, use one 3 to 1 Tamiya Connector(included) to make series connection of three 12V Modules, and form a 36V battery pack.
- Max. Discharging rate is 25A(short time) and continuous discharging at 15A. If your application need higher discharging rate, please don't use the battery pack. We are not responsible for any damage cuased by user.
- Dimension: 13.25"L x 4"W x 2.5"H
- Weight: 12lbs
How to Charge and Use the Battery Pack:
- In order to achieve the best power blance during charger, you shall use one or three our 7.2-12V Universal smart charger to charge each 12V battery modules. Full charging time is about 6.5 Hrs.
- In order to discharge, you shall plug 3 to 1 connector ( included with series connectong ) into each 12V pack 's plug, then make 36V battery pack.
- High Discharging Rate from 15 Amp(Continuous) to 25Amp(short time, Max).
- Please don't discharging the battery pack below 18V(0.6V/cell)Deep discharging may damage NiMH battery pack. Charging battery immediatelt every time it is discharged.
- Please use only our Smart Universal NiCD/NiMH Charger to charge the battery pack. Please don't use other brand charger.
- Please disconnect the motor from battery when the bike did not use for a long time.
- If you feel bike motor supply power became weak or power supplement intermittent, that's mean the battery should be charged, it's not a problem.
- Dut to the bike is bought from store, your purchase for the bike's brand may vary.
||Select a picture|